Join a team of innovators.
Hydrant is a digital product studio located in the Arts Warehouse District near downtown Tucson. We focus on website and app development, brand strategy, digital marketing, and finding the perfect burrito.
Our clients include nonprofit entities, consultants, wineries, consumer brands and community conscious businesses. With Hydrant, you’ll certainly get to explore different voices and strategies.
But enough about us! We’re looking a Digital Marketing intern to join the team and it could be you!
Who you are:
- You’re familiar with paid advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and other emerging social media platforms
- You’re familiar with Buffer, Hootsuite, and other social media scheduling/management platforms
- You are familiar or want to learn WordPress & other content management platforms
- You boast strong writing and editing skills
- You’re a great communicator
- You’re available for at least 15 hours a week
- You’re focused and self-motivated.
- You’re ready to learn in a collaborative & fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Schedule social media content
- Analyze and summarize data from running digital campaigns
- Create content for distribution across multiple digital channels
- Follow up with client requests as needed
This is a wonderful experience for those looking to enter agency-style work after college. Hydrant is owned by a UA alumni who is passionate about growing his business with talented individuals who are committed to success and self-growth.