Join a team of innovators.
Hydrant is a digital product studio located in the Arts Warehouse District near downtown Tucson. We focus on website and app development, brand strategy, digital marketing, and finding the perfect burrito.
Our clients include nonprofit entities, consultants, wineries, consumer brands and community conscious businesses. With Hydrant, you’ll certainly get to explore different voices and strategies.
But enough about us! We’re looking a Web Production intern to join the team and it could be you!
Who you are:
- A self-starter with intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS
- You have some experience with CMS solutions (WordPress preferred)
- You are knowledgeable of graphic design programs like Sketch or Adobe Illustrator
- You are focused and self-motivated.
- You are ready to learn in a collaborative & fast-paced environment.
- You have good writing and editing skills
- You have the ability to work 15 hours a week
What you’ll do:
- Work within current production team to develop and maintain highly visible websites.
- Implement wireframe designs into CMS pages with page builders (e.g. Visual Composer in WordPress).
- Exercise digital graphic art production/design, including layout, composition, font specifications, and color specifications.
- Exercise critical thinking, analytical, and creative talent to develop a concept, idea, fact or content into strong visual presentations that maximize communication/sale effectiveness.
- Implement provided copy from clients into WordPress and other CMS solutions.
- Jump into web hosting panels such as cPanel or Plesk to configure WordPress sites.
This is a wonderful experience for those looking to enter agency-style work after college. Hydrant is owned by a UA alumni who is passionate about growing his business with talented individuals who are committed to success and self-growth.